Berry Whipped Pie
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups assorted fresh berries
(raspberries, blueberies or blackberries)
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ox) Graham Cracker Pie Crust
MIX together sweetend condensed milk and lemon juice in a larg bowl until blended. Stir in berries. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
FREEZE 5 hours or until set. Let stand 30 to 40 minutes before servicng. Garnish as Ddesired.
Optional – Fudge drizzle: Place 2 tablespoons Hot fudge Topping in a resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one corner and drizzle topping over pie before serving
Fudge Brownie Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 1 pkg deep dish frozen pie
- crust – thawed
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 pkg 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cut powdered sugar
- 1 tub small size whipped topping
Mix brownie mix according to directions on box. Spread 1/2 cup of the mix into one thawed pie crust (you can always make brownies with the rest). Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and brownie is set. While cooling, mix the cream cheese (mixes best if cheese softened to room temp.) with the powdered sugar. Mix until creamy then mix in the peanut butter until well blended. Mix in 1/2 of the tub of whipped topping until well blended. Spread the mixture into the crust when it is completely cooled. Spread the remaining whipped topping over the filling and if you wish you can top it with miniature peanut butter cups. Refrigerate for at least an hour and enjoy.
Apple Orchard Chicken Salad
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves(5 ounces each)
- 6 tablespoons thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 small red onion, cut into rings
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) dried apple chips
Grill chicken for 5-7 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 179 degrees. Meanwhile, for dressing, combine the apple juice concentrate, oil and yogurt in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; Shake well. On four plates, arrange the salad greens, apples, onion, pecans and cheese. Slice chicken; Place over salads. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with apple chips.
Orange Jello Soda Cake
Bake a yellow cake mix (with pudding in the mix) as directed in a 9×13 greased pan. Remove cake from oven. Punch holes in the hot cake and over the top, pour a mixture of:
- 1 package Orange Jello diluted in 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can of Orange Soda
After cake cools, frost with 1 small container lite Cool Whip mixed with 1 small package of lemon instant pudding and 1 cup milk.