- CUT REPAIR COSTS – Discovering a worn component before it creates major problems can save big money.
- SAFETY – A poorly maintained vehicle can drive you into a serious accident.
- BETTER PERFORMANCE – This translates to improved fuel economy as well as “driveability.”
- SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT – Under-maintained vehicles are a serious contributor to air pollution.
- IMPROVED TRADE-IN/RESALE VALUE – A well maintained vehicle can be worth two to three times as much as one that has been neglected.
- BETTER HANDLING – Incorrect wheel alignment, worn suspension components and/or tires cause poor ride and handling.
- ABILITY TO PLAN AHEAD – When a check-up indicates future need for replacement of a part, you can budget accordingly.
- DEPENDABILITY – A well-maintained vehicle is less likely to stall, fail, or otherwise leave you stranded.
- DRIVING ENJOYMENT – It’s more comfortable and more fun to drive a car that holds the road and rides well.
- PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP – It’s said that your car is an extension of our personality. Keep it looking like you care!
Certified Auto Specialists wants to be your GO-TO place! Feel free to call 626-963-0814 with any questions and we will be glad to help.
Hometown Service You Can Count On!